Business Development Associate
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual who is eager to join a growing team. This candidate must have an interest in building a career in direct and indirect sales and possess strong communication and interpersonal skills. A passion for all things Internet is a plus!
Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. You will boost sales and contribute to business growth by bringing in a steady pipeline of leads.
- Must be pro-active in calling new prospects and leads to position the company’s solutions and products
- Conduct research of leads, the products they sell, before contacting them
- Qualify new leads and opportunities from marketing campaigns
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Data entry for managing sales activities via CRM tools. Must keep sales forecasting data and customer information accurate/current
- Maintain and grow list of prospects and leads; proactively seek new business opportunities
- Promote company brand and product awareness
- Understand lead pain points and how our solutions can resolve them
- Engage and work closely with internal team members to oversee sales cycles from lead generation to opportunity, to order closure, to revenue recognition
- Experience in Inside Sales / Outbound sales is an asset
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant job experience in B2B Sales or Marketing preferred.
- Training and course work in strategic selling concepts desirable
- Experience working with CRM and Analytics tools
- Must be a motivated, self-starter with a proactive personality who is able to work independently or with a team. Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Excellent organizational skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Can do attitude & team player with ability to work closely with team members across the organization & to influence others to achieve sales goals.
- Results oriented, self-motivated professional that can identify prospect clients as well as maintain existing contracts.
- The focus of this role will be to assist the company in generating new business so experience in 'new business' selling techniques is preferred
What we offer:
- The opportunity to work with a fun and dynamic team
- Room for growth and advancement
- Company sponsored learning
- Employee appreciation events
- Health spending account and paid vacation
- And more!
We believe diversity drives innovation. We are committed to inclusion across race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. We celebrate multiple approaches, and the diverse points of view drives us forward every day.