Team Manager, Customer Experience - Ting Internet
As the Team Manager, your role will focus on leading the Senior Advisors within Ting Mobile. You will inspire, develop, and performance manage your team to find the best approach to resolve customer’s, advisor’s, and business needs.
The Team Manager will be accountable to improve customer service and quality results, by fostering workflow strategies to enhance technical knowledge, quality, and documentation to drive self-service & reliability of the current system.
What you’ll be doing?
- Front line leadership responsibility for a team of 10-15 direct reports:
- Conducting regular 1:1 with Senior Advisors to discuss personal development, performance, quality, and key business initiatives.
- Analyzing daily, weekly, monthly reports to measure performance & and provide recommendations to Operation Managers and the Director
- Partnering with quality and Operation Managers to strengthen quality results and improve technical knowledge of our Advisors
- Driving execution of knowledge articles for Advisors, and self-service options
- Executing on personal / team objectives and key projects to support our customers, employees
- Liaising with Product Managers to resolve customer issues and escalate to leadership accordingly.
- Acting as
firstpoint of escalation for Senior Advisors
- Sharing and implementation the expectations and vision
- Assisting in recruitment, hiring, and onboarding of new team members
- Communicate and update support leaders on performance and recommendation
- Balancing workload and queues to ensure KPI
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, minimum 2 years’ experience leading teams
- Proven leadership capabilities including, leading a variety of skill levels and personalities, coaching, mentoring and performance management
- Can adapt quickly and lead change
- Prior experience in analyzing and communicating data
- Extensive knowledge & experience with documentation and communication
- Can think outside of the box, and evaluate issues from a non-linear perspective to make responsible decisions
ofemployee engagement and how to drive the best performance from each team member to ensure a positive customer experience
- Ability to understand team impact on business operations
- Strong communication and influencing skills to interact with Sr. Leadership
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to excel under pressure. The ability to multitask and prioritize for themselves and others
- Ability to develop positive relationships using well-established interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated expertise of support software systems
- We are looking for someone with strong technical skills in the area of internetworking, fiber, routers, etc
- Flexibility to support the team and business during support hours of operation
- Have an in-person presence in both Toronto and St, Catherines offices